This article will provide step-by-step instructions for adding/updating your license information to your Profile.
2. Click PROFILE from the navigation table to the left
3. Once you are in your Profile, click PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
4. Select all license(s)/professional designations that apply to you (Nurse, Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, Student)
5. Once you’ve selected your profession, you will then be able to enter your licensure state and license ID
6. Once you’ve entered your professional information, click SAVE CHANGES
7. You will also have the option to enter your NABP e-Profile ID and your date of birth. (Your date of birth must be on your account for your NABP e-Profile ID to be verified and for credits to properly report to NABP.)
Once you’ve saved your professional information, you will receive a green message confirming the changes have been successfully saved.
If you do not receive this message, you may need to review your information and ensure all required fields have been filled out.
*Please note, if you do not see PROFILE in the navigation menu on the left upon login, click MY ACCOUNT > MY LEARNING PORTAL to proceed with the steps above.